Saturday, April 27, 2013

Euro Superstitions


Russians can be superstitious people. They obtains deny this, but the truth is. These superstitions affect my life each and every day. Most of the time he has harmless and I adhere to them to humor the particular. Sometimes I tease her to them.

New superstitions pop up persistently, as new situations arise in your daily course. I keep telling her which people need a rulebook to them. Perhaps someday I will codify them in a book.

Russians are raised with such superstitions so they won't need to consult a manual.
Here are a few of them. It is hardly an exhaustive list:

1) You can't whistle in the house or car, as they believe you will be whistling away your money.

At a dinner party at home, a friend of excavation started whistling. My wife silenced him immediately. She explained to him, "You can whistle inside house, but you will never whistle in mine. I do think house, it's my money to get whistling away. "

When she first visited America, she would see people waiting on intersections holding signs. She asked about what they were placing. I told her these people were asking for money. She asked about why. I told her that they had done entirely too much whistling in their home for their own too.

2) If you geton your spouse's shoe mistakenly, you have to let the other fighter step on your shoe, or you will present an argument.

I never processed through security this superstition. It seemed easier to settle for the remedy than make the payment for violating it.

3) If you would leave your house, you can't go back inside for something you have forgotten, or your trip might result in 'nothing good, ' as my lady says.

4) If you website address needs to back in to locate the forgotten item, you can try to mitigate possessions of returning by looking into the mirror at your own reflection if you will before you leave again.

5) Never demonstrate another's surgery or wound for body with your hand effectively as other means as you certainly will visit that upon promptly.

In the few times I have done this, my wife has experimented with remedy this by wiping away a region where I made the imaginary incision the woman's hand, blowing on her hand to cover it away to manually wind it, and covering it throughout the sign of the angry.

6) Never give a Russian woman an even number of flowers. Even numbers are in which dead. Always give alternative numbers. When you someplace you will see dozen, or two dozen roses, for her, keep these things throw in an extra one indefinitely luck.

7) Never give yellow flowers of Russian woman. It signifies infidelity allowing it to mean that your relationship still may not last.

8) Never supply a watch as a gift to a Russian woman. Time is drained on your relationship.

9) Really do not give knives or handkerchiefs by using gifts. I don't know this is this one.

10) Never celebrate mother's day early. You are drive your luck.

11) Don't show your newborn baby every single child strangers until after $ 40 days. They are waiting in their soul to arrive along with they also may take on another's soul or energy back then.

12) It's best to cut your hair or nails on the full moon.

13) It's considered catastrophe to shave or reduce your hair when a dear friend is in danger as well as the bad health.

14) Whenever someone praises you or features positive comment, you knock on furnished with or imaginarily spit three times over your left shoulder for being not jinxed by historical past comment.

15) Do not jitters hands or kiss over the threshold of a aspects. It forms a bridge that allows the devil or evil spirits externally to enter the house by this marketing method. When I have done this by mistake, my wife usually pushes me back outside in pulls me inside before this greeting me with a kiss in front door.

16) Before anyone has a long trip, the whole family sits together silently for a few moments before the traveler leaves.

17) The truly superstitious will eat 'lucky' bus seats, when the sum within the left three numbers equals the sum three numbers on a superb.

18) Recently, while visiting give my infant daughter a shower, the little tyke peed on me right after i was taking her utmost off. My wife articulated that it was a lift. It meant that I have live to dance during my daughter's wedding!

This list is not exhaustive after all. Superstitions vary by condition and locale. There products , such as Russian television show that travels through a country exploring the unique superstitions of each particular town or farmville farm.

Many of the superstitions arose in folk tales or fairy financial records, Russian Orthodox tradition, oregon had peasant or agricultural roots. Most Russians are just a few generations from the plantation or village.

At the rate, be aware of the superstitions and show some respect for them no matter if you believe in they can. Your Russian friends will love this website.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment