Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Avatar Namaste - Your vision Have It


I take pleasure in animation! I recently dragged my husband to observe the mega hit movie, Avatar. OK, I really did not drag him, he would be a tiny bit curious. As i said, I am a huge fan of the things animated - but he is not. To his credit, he kindly (and dutifully) accompanied me for an jam-packed movie house. His sense of demand was quickly replaced by rising interest function as the story unfolded and the amazing technology of half solid - half animation morning revealed. By the quick break the movie, he was cheering in my experience.

We were captivated and also clear message of controlling, honor, and respect in the planet and all sentient beings, along with the outrageously fantastic visual effects.

One something profoundly struck me was the greeting distributed by the Na'vi people, "I see you. " This greeting implies an association beyond seeing what goes without saying to the eyes. Much like the Sanskrit greeting, "Namaste", signifies "I bow reverentially on hand. I honor the Wisdom within you", the greeting "I see you" is required through out the movie to share deep respect for the entire being. Jake, our main character, learns to truly take Neytiri, the blue-skinned native humans who becomes his mentor and finally his partner. And he learns that your deep seeing leads to remain understanding and revering the interconnectedness going life.

In the span of your busy day, don't you see others? Do you look at the eyes of those you meet and see the almost holy brightly shining back?

This is what the heck is explored in the sacred space of spiritual help and advice. In spiritual counseling, we listen with our ears. And we see with our eyes. We listen with our hearts for the entire being. We offer to be able to be witnessed, to truly remain visible and be heard.

The eyes function as window of the spirit. I see you.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment