Friday, July 26, 2013

Defend Engagement Rings


I was so upset last night. I looked down at my ring and realized a small diamond fell out! It was one of many small ones on the band. I told my FH and the man got upset with himself for buying the ring. He got it from Zales so hopefully they can fix it. Ive only had it for a month! I hope this doesn't often. I just hope Im not rough on it.

My ring emanates from Zales too. My came with a garentee which when the stone should fall out it'd be replaced. You should make certain out. Zales is a reputable company so it shouldn't certainly be a problem.

I got a new one. MY WHOLE GEM FELL OUT. I had it for a few months and one morning I woke up and I had a big whole approximately my ring. (My fiancee was out of town and I was so scared to see him about it). I tore my whole house apart for an additional week looking for but it also, retraced my steps from the day before with some friends, and we had no luck in finding it. It really sucks because he had saved up for 1 1/2 in order to buy me that. It's not just about the money patient lost, he designed that through jeweler and I will never be capable of geting that back. We was missing the ring insured yet (I did not know this) and the jeweler said he will put in another diamond that's why it would cost us $2500; so appears, I am without a diamond ring.

We dont have shield either, but Zales is designed for diamonds regardless having insurance or not. We plan on getting insurance but just havent got around for it yet.

Depending on your homeowners insurance company, they may cover it. My parents policy covers destruction of our items and gratifaction extra for the bands we own. You may like to see what yours truck covers.

I wear it always except for when I DID shower. I get it cleaned monthly though. Plus I clean it myself everyday after GOT shower. My ring gets loose during the cold months when the weather is located cold, but it rarely slips past my knuckle. It spins tons, but doesn't come off of. If your scared it might fall off, they make it through these new plastic, flexible wraps that may put around the bottom within the ring. Kinda like a rubber grip to stop it from coming off. Then at least it's not necessary to have it sized.

Make comfortable whoever your FH transactions your ring from, types it right. It should feel something tight going over your knuckle and cannot be easy to appear. You should have to push your ring up to debate your knuckle. I have also mine for a year and had no problems losing it or sliding off my student's finger.

Do not wear your ring in hot tubs.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment